THE AVERAGE PERSON TAKES 18,000 STEPS DAILY. WE’RE HERE TO HELP.
Therapeutic Massaging Insoles utilize pure glycerin to create a fluid cushion between the feet and the ground. The insoles sustain the impact, provide fluid shock absorption and counteract stress to feet, legs, knees, and lower back.
18,000 STEPS MEET A 2,500 YEAR-OLD PRINCIPLE OF PHYSICS
“FLUID MOVES TO THE AREA OF LEAST RESISTANCE AND GREATEST NEED” -ARCHIMEDES
The insoles’ layering serves as a moisture barrier which helps keep feet cool and comfortable, in addition to giving added cushion. The insoles have a soothing, massaging effect on the feet and have provided users relief from foot, leg and lower back pain and helped prevent reoccurrence.
|Size||US Size||UK Size||Europe|
|XS||36.5 – 38.5|
|S||5 – 6 1/2||5 – 7||39 – 40.5|
|S2||7 – 8 N||7 – 8 1/2 N||40.5 – 42 N|
|M||7 – 8 W||7 – 8 1/2 W||40.5 – 42 W|
|M2||7 1/2 – 9||7-9||40.5 – 42|
|L||7 1/2 – 9 1/2 XW||7-9 1/2 XW||40.5 – 43 XW|
|L2||9 1/2 – 10 1/2 XW||9 1/2 – 10 1/2||43 – 44.5|
|XL||11 – 13 1/2||11 – 13||45 – 47.5|
|XXL||14 – 16||13 1/2 – 15 1/2||48 – 49.5|
TRIMMING MASSAGING INSOLES®
The Massaging Insoles® may be trimmed at the TOE AREA ONLY. Determine the correct length of the insole and then cut along the imprinted lines. Do not cut below the last imprinted line of the toe area or along the sides or heel area.
Measure Your Massaging Insoles
Massaging Insoles may be trimmed at the TOE AREA only to accomplish a custom fit. It is imprinted with lines to aid in trimming.
To trim for LENGTH : Cut along the imprinted lines according to foot length. Ensure that heel and ball of the foot rest fully on the insole. Do not cut below the last imprinted line of the toe area or along the sides or heel area.
For WIDTH : For a wide or extra-wide width, the next size larger will be necessary according to foot width and after trimmed for LENGTH.
You can also trim our insoles to fit in flip flops by cutting along the line and triangle located in the toe area with a pair of scissors. You can determine where the glycerin begins by pushing the liquid up from the heel to the toe area by sliding a pencil along the insole. Where it stops puffing up is the end of the liquid bladder.
Where are the Massaging Insoles® made?
- We are proud to say our Massaging Insoles® have always been made in the USA. Our manufacturing facility is in Boynton Beach, Florida.
What is the fluid?
- We use USA FDA-approved glycerin. This food additive is found in many recipes, the most common being frosting (or icing) on cakes. It is also used in some skin creams, makeup and lipstick. Others use animal-based glycerin or water combinations.
Will it make my feet hot?
- It will actually keep your feet cooler in summer and warmer in winter, similar to a car radiator, creating a thermal barrier. Glycerin is a “coolant” also found in some radiator coolants and antifreeze. Cooling helps reduce inflammation and perspiration.
How long will they last?
- The average life of our “SPORT-Professional” model is 24-48 months in hard use, depending on the person.
What if I wear orthotics?
- Massaging Insoles® should be placed on TOP of the orthotic. They will shape to the orthotic so as not to distort the function and will make the orthotic more comfortable. We recommend you continue wearing the orthotic if your doctor prescribed them.
If they break or leak, is the glycerin harmful?
- No! We use FDA-approved glycerin found in many food recipes. If you have eaten a cake with frosting (icing), you have probably eaten glycerin. It is also found in many skin creams, make-ups and lipsticks.
How Do They Feel?
- Our insoles may feel different than anything you are accustomed to the first time you wear them in your shoes! (If they didn’t feel different, they would be the same as ordinary insoles!) The weird feeling will not be noticeable after a few days, and will be replaced by the therapeutic benefits of wearing Massaging Insoles®!
Can I Wear Them In All My Shoes, During Any Activity?
- The insoles are perfect for use in most dress or casual shoes and are designed for standing, walking and sports. Since they are easily removed, they can be interchanged between shoes.
Can I wear in sandals?
- If you would like to wear them in thong sandals/flip flops, just follow the trim guidelines on the insole along the triangle guide so they will fit. To prevent sliding in your sandals, it is recommended that you use double sided removable tape on the side facing the shoe insole.
Can I Wear Them For Running?
- Yes! In order to work properly, the “pure Glycerin” needs to move from heel to toe to heel etc. They may be worn even for power walking, running and impact sports like basketball.
Can I return for refund later?
- Because they are a personal wear item, we don’t offer a refund. We will replace unworn, defective insoles in the case of a manufacturing defect.
Maintenance of Therapeutic Massaging Insoles
- Brush softly and clean the insoles daily
- Can be used for all kinds of shoes provided they are the correct once a week with cold water. Do not use bleach. Air dry the insoles for at least 3 hours or overnight
- By washing the insoles, they will last longer by not allowing sand or grit to get under the material and onto the plastic
- Once that happen, the grain of sand will bore a hole into the plastic and the glycerin will begin to leak out gradually
- Also, washing will minimise the odour in your shoes by washing away the bacteria that grows on the perspiration.